The Essential Course for Beginners - Complete Course
Learn everything you need to know to advance from Beginner to Intermediate level in only 3 months!
- You think learning Portuguese is too difficult
- You don’t have much time
- You can’t afford expensive courses
- You find the available books boring and outdated
- You haven’t found the right language learning technique for you
If you’ve been trying to learn Brazilian Portuguese but…
I know exactly how you feel. I faced all these same problems when I was learning English, French and Spanish. I love learning new languages and I know how difficult it can be.
That's what inspired me to create
The Essential Course for Beginners.
You've been relying on apps and online programs but you're tired of...
- Learning random phrases that are not used in real life conversations
- Not having a real teacher to guide you
- Not having the opportunity to practice conversation with a native speaker
- Thinking of giving up on learning because of lack of progress and motivation
NOW, ALL OF THAT IS BEHIND YOU.
I’m here to offer you the opportunity to learn Brazilian Portuguese online, without giving up the personal contact with a real teacher.
The Essential Course for Beginners is the most complete course for beginners you will find online. In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know to advance from Beginner to Intermediate level in only 3 months!
The course offers easy-to-follow lessons and a perfect balance between grammar and conversation lessons that will guide you to actually start speaking Portuguese from the first week!
In addition to that, you'll have a live class once a week to have all your questions answered and review the most important points. In this interactive live class, you’ll have the opportunity to practice conversation with a Brazilian teacher and the other students.
This course is suitable for beginners who are studying Portuguese for the first time, or for those who already have been studying the language for some time and would like to brush up their Portuguese.
If you are not a beginner, take a look at my course for intermediate and advanced students: Speaking Brazilian Academy.
Your enrollment includes:
- 12 interactive live classes - practice your Portuguese live with a Brazilian teacher and other students once a week for 12 weeks
- Live Review + Q&A session with teacher Virginia once a month
- Downloadable videos, audio files and lesson guides
- Lifetime access to the course
- 12 months’ worth of material
- Support and extra lessons via WhatsApp for 12 weeks - be in contact with the teacher and the other students 7 days a week, ask questions at anytime and receive constant feedback on your pronunciation through extra assignments via WhatsApp.
ARE LIVE CLASSES INTERACTIVE? YES!
All students participate in class with video and audio. Classes focus on conversation. You are free to ask questions at any time.
LIVE CLASSES SCHEDULE (May - July)
You can choose to join one of the following classes. If you miss a class, you can watch a replay on the course's page.
Tuesdays @ 7pm (NY Time)
Wednesdays @ 7pm (NY Time)
Thursdays @ 12pm (NY Time)
Sundays @ 10 am (NY Time)
All classes include a live Review + Q&A session with teacher Virginia once a month.
Teaching Portuguese as a second language has become my passion since I moved to NYC in 2013. I taught at the best language schools in New York, where I worked with students from all over the world, helping them with their personal and business goals.
I've been always passionate about languages. I speak Portuguese, English, French, and Spanish, and am now learning my first words in German. My knowledge of foreign language learning gives me the best tools to help my students in their learning journey.
I created this online school because I want to provide you with the same kind of material that I find useful for me, when I am studying a foreign language.
Now, I’m happy to introduce you to my team of teachers: Patricia and Alexandra. In addition to years of experience as Portuguese teachers, they have also been trained by me to be in tune with Speaking Brazilian School style and standards. I'm sure you'll learn a lot from them!
My team and I will be guiding you individually during this course. Don't hesitate in contacting me if you have questions. I'm here to help. :)
See you in class!
Olá! My name is Patrícia Gonçalves. I’m originally from Curitiba (Brazil). I’ve lived in New York since 2007 with my husband, my 8-year son and our little dog called Honey-Banana.
I’ve volunteered as a Portuguese teacher for children in public schools in the United States, which was a wonderful experience.
I’ve been teaching Portuguese as a second language to English speakers and Spanish speakers for many years and now I’m happy to be part of Speaking Brazilian Team!
See you in class!
- Patrícia Gonçalves
Hello! My name is Alexandra Turner, and I am native Brazilian Portuguese speaker. I am thrilled to say that this is my 5th year of teaching Portuguese online.
I have been living in the United States for over 20 years. In addition, I have five years of experience teaching Portuguese online for the US Air Force.
Currently, I live in Connecticut with my husband, Russell and two boys (Daniel and Richard).
I look forward to teaching you Portuguese!
- Alexandra Turner
Here's everything we're going to cover in the course over
3 levels and 12 modules:
Level 1 (4 modules): Learn the essential vocabulary, grammar and basic conversation skills
- You’ll get familiar with the most basic grammar, vocabulary and useful expressions.
- You’ll learn how to conjugate the most common verbs in Portuguese.
- You’ll learn how to ask and answer basic questions such as “where are you from?”, “where do you live?”, “where are you?”, “what do you do?”, and many others.
- You’ll learn how to talk about your routine and how to ask and answer questions using: why?, how?, where?, when?, and other interrogative words.
Level 2 (4 modules): Learn how to talk about things you like, express your opinion about simple things and much more!
- You’ll learn how to describe things using the most common adjectives.
- You’ll learn the essential vocabulary about food, shopping and transportation.
- You’ll learn how to ask and give directions and how to order food in a restaurant.
- You’ll learn how to talk about things you like and express your opinion about simple things.
Level 3 (4 modules): Improve your conversation skills and revise the most important content.
- You’ll learn how to talk about your next trip, how to check in at the airport and book a hotel using the phone.
- You’ll learn how to talk about things you did in the past and the most common expressions to use in the past tense.
- You’ll learn the difference between the past perfect and imperfect and how to use these two tenses in conversation.
- You’ll review all the previous modules to make sure you remember the most important content.
It worked for these people,
and it will work for you.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
You are 100% safe to try this course. This is my suggestion: just try it for 30 days to see if it works for you. If it does, you'll be delighted, and I think that's exactly what's about to happen.
If for some reason you're not happy with this course, then just let me know, and you'll get all your money back.